Working with Mary Papcke as Your Family Law Attorney
What Differentiates Mary Papcke as a Family Law Attorney
Mary Papcke brings a unique combination of education, expertise, and empathy to her practice as a family law attorney in Parma, Ohio. In addition to Mary’s law degree and more than 30 years of legal experience, she:
- Holds a counseling degree, which provides her with the additional skills to help you sort through the complex issues involved in family legal matters.
- Understands and regularly communicates with the entities that can impact family law cases, including social workers, adoption agencies, Friend of the Court personnel, and others.
- Keeps pace with the latest Ohio regulations regarding alimony and spousal support factors, child support guidelines and custody criteria, grounds for divorce and residency requirements, property division, and third-party visitation.
- Possesses knowledge beyond the traditional divorce, custody, and financial support issues, including an in-depth understanding of tax law, bankruptcy, business law, trusts, and estates.
What to Expect from Mary Papcke as Your Family Law Attorney
No matter what issues you are facing, you want your family law attorney to effectively and vigorously represent your interests. Mary’s promise to you is that she will:
- Listen intently to your needs and concerns, help you evaluate your options, explain what you should expect, and make the entire legal process as painless as possible.
- Provide clear, frequent communication throughout the legal process, keeping you up to date on the progress of your case and answering any questions you have.
- Vigorously represent you - and those you love, as appropriate - to help ensure the most beneficial outcome.
- Deliver her services at reasonable, fair rates with no surprises.
- Offer recommendations for assistance, such as counseling, if needed.
What You Need to Know about Family Law
Life is complex and family matters can be even more so. Emotions often run high and it can be difficult to see issues clearly and make decisions wisely. When you consider various family law attorneys in Parma, Ohio, you need to find one who is experienced in the specifics of your case. Your attorney should also have in-depth knowledge of all regulations, rules, and procedures related to family law in Ohio.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Every state has its own variations on or rules regarding certain aspects of family law. That includes Ohio.
- Mediation is usually preferable so there can be an amicable solution that benefits all parties. However, not all cases can or will be settled, and many need to go to trial.
- No matter what is written on a piece of paper, it is meaningless to a court in Ohio if it’s not admissible according to the Ohio Rules of Evidence.
- There are alternatives to divorce in Ohio, including dissolution using collaborative law, traditional negotiation. or mediation.
- Family law matters tend to be very emotional. A seasoned family law attorney can help you look at your case and make decisions rationally and with consideration of both short- and long-term repercussions.