About Mary Papcke, Attorney at Law
Mary Papcke is a dedicated legal professional who puts her clients first. In her own words:
“As I work on your case, I make constant communication a priority. You can always count on me to return your calls and to keep you informed about all aspects of your case.”
Mary’s work ethic is exemplified in both her educational and professional background. After obtaining a bachelor’s degree from the University of Akron, Mary began her career as a personal injury adjuster in the insurance industry. While working full-time, she attended law school at night.
Shortly after receiving her J.D. in 1983, she opened her own law practice with a specialization in family law, divorce, and bankruptcy. From 1986 to 1991, Mary also served as the assistant Cuyahoga County prosecutor while continuing her own practice. In that position, she prosecuted the most serious types of felony cases and gained intensive legal experience for which there is no substitute.
In 2002, Mary added counseling to her repertoire of skills, earning a master’s degree in community counseling from John Carroll University. Mary continues to work with clients in the highly complex, often emotionally charged areas of bankruptcy, divorce and family law, bringing compassion and legal expertise to every case.
At a Glance: Mary Papcke, Attorney at Law
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Federal District Court (Northern District of Ohio)
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Hospice, in-home care reliever for the main caretaker of the seriously ill patients
- Ohio Chapter of Italian Greyhound Rescue of America, foster home
- Northern Ohio Shetland Sheepdog Rescue, foster home